A superior scaffold board constructed from Kerto LVL
When it comes to construction site safety your workers deserve the best. MasterPlank offers the scaffolding industry a quantum leap forward in safety. Lightweight and durable (it is the lightest weight laminated wood scaffold board on the market), the scaffold board is dimensionally stable and cost effective.
Enhanced deflection values allow far greater degrees of safety and inherent defects with solid wood boards are eliminated. No more end banding is required, reducing repair and maintenance issues.
Manufactured from timber sourced from PEFC-certified forests, MasterPlank is supported by Metsä Wood's independently audited Chain of Custody. It is homogenous, has superior strength properties and is proof-tested to 2001 Standards and is stamped accordingly.
Kerto® is a laminated veneer lumber (LVL) product used in a variety of applications including beams, joists, trusses, frames, roof, floor and wall elements, components for the joinery industry (doors, stairs, windows) and vehicle industry, concrete formwork and scaffold boards.
Benefits of MasterPlank:
- Enhanced durability and safety (OHSA/ANSI/BS/EN)
- Unrivalled structural rigidity, stability and strength
- Proven to last at least twice as long as solid wood equivalents
- 10% lighter than solid wood equivalents
- No metal end band required
- No on-going maintenance or remedial repairs required
- Excellent electrical insulation properties
- Excellent anti-corrosive and chemical properties
- Inherent strength properties of MasterPlank mean that it can be cross-cut to exact lengths