Master Plank is now
Longer, straighter, stiffer, stronger!!!! Kerto® LVL (laminated veneer lumber) columns provide predictable high strength and deflection performance because during manufacture the veneers are graded and sorted for stiffness, then laminated in a carefully controlled pattern that ensures strength and a high degree of uniformity.
- Superior strength for holding up headers
- Perfectly straight
- High axial capacity
- Easier to work with compared to steel
- No built up nailing required
- Predictable performance
- Helps Builder comply with the 2012 IBC (International Building Code)
- Available in lengths to 26'
- Available in 4 x 4, 4 x6, & 6 x 6 sizes
- Can be engineered in Metsa Wood's new Finwood Sizing Program
- In stock at our warehouse
- Eliminates the “built up 2 x columns”
- Works well in “tall walls” (2 story great room walls with lots of glass)
For more information contact Metsä Wood USA sales.