Metsä Wood is pleased to offer CPD seminars for groups of more than eight people where one of our experienced engineers will present our latest CPD on Engineered Wood Products. We are happy to modify the seminar to meet the needs of your organisation or if there are any particular products or solutions you would like us to focus on.
Our standard CPD Seminar on Engineered Timber includes:
- An overview our of engineered products including Glulam, LVL, CLT, I-Joists and ThermoWood
- Connection according to BS EN 1995
- Mechanical connections
- Slip modulus
- Glued joints
- Fire resistance
- How our products are used in different systems:
- Finnframe Floor system
- Finnroof & FinnSOR
- Low E wall system
- Stress Skin Panels – Kerto-RIPA®
- Metsä Wood Multi-storey system
- Available software for designing and drafting Engineered Wood Products
- Finnwood 2.3 UK engineering version
- Autodesk Robot
- Timber Engineering through BIM
- Some examples of projects we have worked on.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
to book your CPD Seminar with Metsä Wood and include the name of your organisation, location and how many people would be at the seminar. We look forward to receiving your enquiry.