Kerto® LVL MasterPlank offers the scaffolding industry a quantum leap forward in safety. MasterPlanks is lightweight, durable and dimensionally stable.
Enhanced deflection values allow far greater degrees of safety and inherent defects with solid wood boards are eliminated. No more end banding is required, reducing repair and maintenance issues.
Kerto® LVL MasterPlank is manufactured from Finnish PEFC certified forests. It is also homogeneous, has superior strength properties and is proof-tested to 2001 Standards and is styamped accordingly.
Kerto® LVL is a lamintated veneer lumber product used in a variety of applications including beams, joists, trusses, frames, roof floor and wall elements, concrete formwork and scaffold boards.
Benefits of Kerto® LVL MasterPlank:
- Enhanced durability and safety (OHSA/ANSI/BS/EN)
- Unrivalled structural rigidity, stability and strength
- Proven to last at least twice as long as solid wood equivalents
- 10% lighter than solid wood equivalents
- No metal end band required
- No on-going maintenance or remedial repairs required
- Excellent electrical insulation properties
- Excellent anti-corrosive and chemical properties
- Inherent strength properties of MasterPlank mean that it can be cross-cut to exact lengths