Kerto® LVL (laminated veneer lumber) railway crossing panels are suitable for rail level crossings with limited traffic densities or for pedestrian and bicycle crossings. The durability and wear resistance of the Kerto LVL panels is found to be high compared to other wooden rail crossing panels during several years of real-life use in Finland.
Benefits of Kerto® LVL railway crossing panels
- Minimal moisture deformations and no warping or twisting
- Ease of installation and fastenings
- Wearing resistance of the surfaces
- Possibility to design standardised panel profiles
- No pressure impregnating or chemical treatments