Metsä Wood is pleased to be exhibiting at Explore Offsite in the Housing Sector. This conference and exhibition is your opportunity to involve yourself in the industry's new ideas and technologies. Taking place 23 & 24 March 2016, at the NEC, Birmingham, the event will be a platform for construction clients, architects, engineers and contractors to come together and pave a way forward for the industry and the housing sector.
Metsä Wood has a number of offsite solutions for residential projects including the Finnroof System; a comprehensive LowE roof solution used in the construction of residential buildings.
With an outstanding line-up of industry figures confirmed to share their expertise over the two days, this combined conference and exhibition is an essential event for any professional looking to delve a little deeper into the liveliest and most promising topic in UK construction.
- Video Address: Brandon Lewis MP – Minister of State for Housing and Planning
- Tom Bloxham MBE – Chairman, Urban Splash
- Rory Bergin – Partner: Sustainable Futures, HTA Design LLP
- Oliver Novakovic – Technical and Innovation Director, Barratt Developments
- Alex Goodfellow – Managing Director, Stewart Milne Timber Systems
- Andy von Bradsky – Chair, Housing Forum & PRP Architects
- Stephen Wightman – Managing Director, Caledonian Modular
- Calum Murray – Director, CCG (Scotland)
- Jerry Harkness – Regional Development Director, Circle Housing
- Jeremy Kape – Director of Property Investment, Affinity Sutton
- Jeff Maxted – Director of Technical Consultancy, BLP Insurance
- Peter Andrew – Deputy Chairman, HBF
- Tom Ground – CEO, Legal & General Homes
- James Pickard – Director, Cartwright Pickard
- Ian Heptonstall – Director, Offsite Management School
- Rob Charlton – CEO, Space Group
- Stuart Carr -Director, Chapman Taylor Architects
- Andrew Orgorzalek – Partner, PCKO Architects
- Richard Jones – Partner, Arcadis LLP & Deputy Chair, Housing Forum
- Simon Tanner – Y:Cube Development Consultant – YMCA
- Greg Cooper – Pre Construction Manager, B & K Structures
- Andrew Waugh – Director, Waugh Thistleton
- Jay Shaw MBE – Head of Business Development, Snoozebox
- Steve Reid – Chief Technical Officer, Enviga Geothermal
to find out more and to book your place through Explore Offsite's website.