Finnroof is a new comprehensive LowE roof solution used in the construction of residential buildings.
A complete timber roof cassette solution, pre-fabricated and fully insulated off-site. In today's safety conscious market the system can be installed quickly and minimises working at height during construction. This is a system that is equally at home with masonry or timber frame structures and has all the advantages of quality assured factory manufactured elements.
Features & benefits
- Maximise roof space living area
- Safer construction, little working at height
- Wind and watertight in 1 day
- Less onsite skill required, offsite manufacture offers higher quality product.
- Reduce cold bridging
- All details with assessed PSi values
- Reduce air leakage
- Only 2 purlins per roof required; size dependent on span
Metsä Wood can advise and work with your structural engineer to design and specify the elements and connections to provide a full structural framing solution.
We can provide design, supply and installation via a network of experienced, professional timber frame manufacturers to ensure that your project is delivered to specification, on time and on budget.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01205 883835.