At Metsä Wood we have an extensive range of balustrades for your deck. Balustrades, also known as decking handrails, are available to buy as pre-drilled kits and also individual softwood components.
Our time saving pre-drilled balustrade kits include:
- Tuscany balustrade kit: curved aluminium baluster rails
- Traditional balustrade kit: straight aluminium baluster rails
- Clearview balustrade kit: clear glass tempered safety glass panels
- ProBuilt balustrade kit: straight aluminium baluster rails
All our pre-drilled balustrade kits, except for the ProBuilt, have all been tested for load bearing capabilities to BS6180:Part 1.
Our softwood balustrade range of individual components includes:
- Softwood Newel post with fitted ball cap
- Softwood R4A newel post
- Softwood Moulded spindle
- Softwood R4A spindle
- Softwood Ball cap
- Softwood Handrail
- Softwood Baserail
- Softwood Handrail/Baserail fillet
Our Softwood Balustrade components can easily be stained, oiled or left to weather naturally to match your decking and fencing. Choose from the elegant lines of the turned spindle or, for a more clean, modern look, the square spindle. Each one is finished to the highest standard. The turned and square spindle balustrade systems have been tested for load bearing capabilities to BS6180: Part 1.
WHERE TO BUY OUR BALUSTRADES
All our balustrade handrails are supplied for self-assembly and can be purchased from your local UK merchant or DIY store - where to buy.