Metsä Floor is birch plywood sheet overlaid with multilayer phenol film with a rough wire mesh pattern. The rough-surfaced Metsä Floor is an heavy-duty, multipurpose plywood flooring sheet for applications requiring a reliable, long-lasting anti-slip surface.
ANTI-SLIP PLYWOOD FLOORING APPLICATIONS
Metsä Floor is an ideal sheet for transport applications that require highly wear-resistant and rough surfaces:
- Vehicle floors (trailers, trucks, lorries, vans etc.)
- Railway wagon floors
- Ship decking
- Transport platforms
Metsä Wood Floor can also be used in other heavy-duty flooring applications.
KEY ADVANTAGES OF PLYWOOD IN FLOORING
- Extremely durable and weather resistant overlay
- Highly slip resistant wire mesh surface which ensures excellent loading safety
- Light and dimensionally stable
- Strong and rigid
- Withstands impacts and other forms of bruising
- Easy to machine and fasten using conventional woodworking tools and fasteners
- Easy to clean
- Good chemical resistance
- Environmentally friendly
- Weather and boil proof bonding
For further technical information view our birch plywood technical data sheet.
For more information
Our Birch Plywood can be purchased from your local UK timber merchant - where to buy.
For further information:
Mark Giles, Sales Manager
Metsä Wood, Building and Industry