FMetsä Deck is birch plywood sheet overlaid with phenol film with a rough wire mesh pattern. The rough-surfaced Metsä Deck is durable, multipurpose flooring sheet.
Plywood flooring for rough surfaces
Metsä Deck is an ideal flooring sheet for applications that require highly wear resistant and rough surfaces:
- Transport industry: Vehicle floors (trailers, trucks, lorries, busses, vans etc.), railway wagon floors, ship decking, transport platforms etc.
- Building applications: Warehouse and factory hall floors, loading docks, pedestrian bridges, piers, parking facilities, warehouse shelves, scaffolding etc.
- Durable and weather resistant overlay
- Slip resistant wire mesh surface
- Light and dimensionally stable
- Strong and rigid
- Withstands impacts and other forms of bruising
- Easy to machine and fasten using conventional woodworking tools and fasteners
- Easy to clean
- Good chemical resistance
- Environmentally friendly
- Weather and boil proof bonding
For further technical information view our birch plywood technical data sheet.
For more information
Our Birch Plywood can be purchased from your local UK timber merchant - where to buy.
For further information:
Mark Giles, Sales Manager
Metsä Wood, Building and Industry