Metsä Form is birch plywood sheet, in which both sides are overlaid with phenol fi lm and the edges are sealed. Form shuttering plywood is the formwork panel of choice for smooth surfaced concrete elements. It can also be used as a multipurpose, maintenance-free sheathing panel for various other uses.
- Concrete Formwork: Metsä Wood Form is a smooth surface maintenance-free panel for different concrete formwork uses: System shuttering, girder formwork, regeneration panels, element industry and concrete block industry.
- Transport industry: Transport equipment containers, trailer side boards, sliding doors, vehicle and flight cases and other transport boxes, bus floor constructions etc.
- Building applications: Agricultural structures, general interior and exterior building applications
- Other applications: Packaging applications, sport arenas & equipment
- Smooth durable overlay
- Light and dimensionally stable
- Strong and rigid
- Easy to clean and re-use
- Easy to machine and fasten using conventional woodworking tools and fasteners
- Can withstand impacts and other forms of bruising
- Environmentally friendly
- Weather and boil proof bonding
For further technical information view our birch plywood technical data sheet.
For more information
Our Birch Plywood can be purchased from your local UK timber merchant - where to buy.
For further information:
Mark Giles, Sales Manager
Metsä Wood, Building and Industry