Metsä Spruce FireResist Plywood is surface impregnated with fire resistant properties giving it a EuroClass B and C classification.
Fire resistant plywood with Euroclass B and C classifications
Metsä Wood Spruce FireResist Sheet is a construction panel to be used in applications where reaction fo fire Euroclass B or C is required. Suitable uses are interior applications under cover and fully protected from the weather (use class 1 and 2 according to EN 335-1).
- Building applications: Wall, ceiling and flooring structures with fire resistance requirements. Bearing and stiffening structures.
- In general: Applications where enhanced reaction to fire classification is required or improved fire safety is preferred.
- Euroclass B and C reaction to fire classifications
- Very limited (Class B) or limited (Class C) contribution to fire
- Decreased need for structural protection
- Allows load bearing panel structures
- Can be painted
- Strong, rigid and lightweight panel
- Easy to machine and install by using conventional woodworking tools and fasteners
- Good base for fasteners
- Available with square edges and tongue-and-groove profiles
See also Phoenix Fire Resistant Plywood for construction.
Where to buy
Our Spruce Plywood can be purchased from your local UK timber merchant - where to buy.
For further information
Ben Hoffman, Sales Manager