Metsä Spruce Phoenix construction Sheet is an aluminium coated softwood plywood with fire resistant properties. The reaction to fire Euroclass for Spruce Phoenix is B-s1, d0 (classified according to EN 13501-1). Metsä Spruce Phoenix Plywood Panel offers a ready to use surface, which can be painted with most common paints.
Fire resistant plywood with Euroclass B classification
Metsä Spruce Phoenix sheet – a construction panel that is suitable for end uses where reaction to fire Euroclass B is required. Spruce Phoenix can be used in conditions which are protected from the weather (use class 1, 2 and 3.1 according to EN 335-1).
- Building applications: Wall and ceiling structures, where improved fire classification is required. Bearing and stiffening structures.
- Other applications: Applications where fire safety needs to be improved.
- Reaction to fire Euroclass B-s1, d0 (EN 13501-1)
- Best possible fire classification for wood products
- Very limited (Class B) contribution to fire
- Decreased need for structural protection
- Allows load bearing panel structures
- Fast installation time
- Can be painted
- Strong, rigid and lightweight panel
- Possibility for several re-uses with proper handling
- Easy to machine and install by using conventional woodworking tools and fasteners
- Good base for fasteners
- Available in square edge and with tong-and-groove profiles
For further technical information view our spruce plywood technical data sheet.
SEE ALSO FIRERESIST PLYWOOD WITH EUROCLASS B AND C CLASSIFICATION!
For more information
Our Spruce Plywood can be purchased from your local UK timber merchant - where to buy.
For further information:
Mark Giles, Sales Manager
Metsä Wood, Building and Industry